Mar 7, 2012

A Song for Her

I heard this song on the streaming radio I was listening to tonight, and knew I had to Google it and find the artist and the lyrics.  Powerful words for those who are or have been in dark, helpless, seemingly hopeless  places. Whose dreams and maybe worlds have or are falling apart. But God is there.

This song is dedicated to a young woman who I’ve been just getting to know through Alpha. She was struggling with addiction, and was moving ahead in her life, going through recovery, but has just relapsed (drug abuse).  She’s in a hard place.

I hope the truth of this  song  becomes her  testimony.. that she finds God when her world is caving in.  And I hope this song gives you hope today, too, if you are in a difficult place.

Would you pray for my friend today?

Hear Josh Wilson singing Fall Apart here:  http://youtu.be/TKISYTwnn0A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for popping by and leaving a comment!