Jun 20, 2011

Disappearing Act

Just giving y'all a heads up that my personal blog is goin' undercover, so to speak, in the next day or so. . I've thought about this long and hard (well, not really that hard!) and have decided to make this a 'members only' blog. I know it's a pain to have to sign in, but no pain, no gain, as they say! ;)

So, IF you would like to continue to follow this random blog of mine, just shoot me an email. notesforneta AT gmail DOT com. That's it. That's all you have to do!!

We'll see how it goes. If I decide that it feels claustrophobic, I'll reappear at some point. And I'm planning to start a book-focused blog at some point in the near future. That one will be public.

Thanks to you all for popping by this blog now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for popping by and leaving a comment!