Nov 3, 2011

Pumpkin Yumkin

Today was one of those days when just about anything could and did distract me from the task at hand. I took one look at the pumpkin squatting outside our door and decided today was the day it was going to get baked and pureed.

I love pumpkin. Pumpkin pie. Pumpkin muffins. Pumpkin cookies. Pumpkin cake.

I did the deed, and then baked up the pumpkin seeds with a little bit of olive oil and some sea salt. Oh yum. Nov 11 006Nov 11 007

Tonight I decided to bake  a  couple of pumpkin loaves, as well.

Not that I really need to have that lying around, taunting me, and tempting me to eat it. But I did it for the guys. Ya, right.

Nov 11

3 comments:

  1. YUM! I love anything pumpkin too. I have 2 waiting to be cooked as well. I want to find a good pumpkin soup recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're going to share, right? RIGHT??

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by and leaving a comment!