Sep 20, 2011

Tech Support

While at the workshop I have been attending, our instructor prepared to show us a video, but the audio wasn’t working.  She  decided to call ‘break time’ and attempted to rectify the situation. Nothing she tried seemed to be helping.

An idea came to my mind; I mentioned that she might want to reboot her computer, and restart the video. She thanked me and proceeded to do so. And guess what? The sound returned! My, did I feel like a whiz! ;)  My husband would be so proud of me!

Perhaps  I’ve finally found my true calling in life!

tech support

3 comments:

  1. She must have been unbelievably grateful. It's so stressful when technology doesn't work and people are watching you! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture actually looks like you. scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let you know ... I bought a bottle of carrot juice today! Thanks for the tip! I'll take it to work tomorrow. YUM.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by and leaving a comment!