Sep 18, 2011

A First

For the first time ever, I drank a bottle of carrot juice. Pure carrot juice from Bolthouse Farms. About 17 fresh carrots worth.  And I liked it quite a bit. It was smooth and almost creamy,  and tasted like fresh baby carrots in liquid form.


 I just don't eat enough veggies, so I figured drinking them might be a good thing. I won't be drinking V8 or tomato juice, though. Never could stomach those.

But carrot juice?  This could become a habit.

Do you like veggie juices?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! I love carrot soup too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love V8. I've never tried carrot juice, but have had some of the other Bolthouse concoctions and they sure are delicious. My kids love the thick green one.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by and leaving a comment!