Mar 31, 2012

I’m moving!!!

Now settle down, girlfriends… it’s actually my blog that’s moving, not me. Wish it was the other way around sometimes, but hey, it’s a lot cheaper and simpler to just pack up old blog stuff than it is to pack up a house! So, for now… you are invited to follow me to my new home…  let me warn you, it’s nothing special, but it feels right to me.
As with all moves, this was not a decision made lightly. I have hemmed and hawed about it for weeks. Should I open my blog to the *gasp* public again? Well, I decided to do it this way. It’s public, but this blog is still here and stays private. Let’s just say it’s been boarded up, but not demolished. No one will be living here, possibly ever again!
I did say I was going to do the A to Z  blog challenge for the month of April. Don’t know if that’s a wise decision or not, but I think I will give it a go. Making no promises, though. I would much rather just blog whenever, but I thought this might be fun for a change.
I have now officially completed my second set of portfolios, and Spring cleaning and Easter  festivities are on the brain. Spring Cleaning – new and fresh! Easter – new life! …. so a new blog sort of fits in, somehow.
Thanks for following my random blog here…. hope to see you once in a while across the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for popping by and leaving a comment!