Jan 20, 2012

The Coldest Night of the Year!



Wow, has it been cold this past week!!! I've experienced -32 in Edmonton (and that's without factoring in the windchill!!)  But it's hasn't been the coldest night yet..!!

Officially, for me, the Coldest Night of the Year is going to be February 25th!! How do I know that? Because I'm participating in a 10 km walk along with others of my church family, to raise funds for New Life Mission here in our city that night.

If you'd like to help me raise some money for this very worthwhile cause, just click here..
http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=1335467&langPref=en-CA
If you click the 'sponsor me' link, you will be directed to a page where you can donate online.


4 comments:

  1. Wow - glad you're home again, glad you're blogging again, and impressed that you are doing the walk! I think Brittany is heading up a group from Valleyview.

    Looking forward to seeing you soon! I thought about you in that cold Edmonton weather!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad, too! We'll get together once I'm feeling better and on top of 'work'!

      Delete
  2. Glad you're home safely Aneta.
    All the best on your walk. If you get too cold perhaps you could break the rules and "run" a few km to warm up. :)
    I will get Mark to sponsor you on the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather! I may run if others do, but more likely I'll be in the middle of the 'huddle' of walkers!

      Delete

Hey, thanks for popping by and leaving a comment!