Dec 7, 2011

Not- So-Extreme Reveal

Collage Dec 11

I’ve simplified my decorating over the years. The one thing I like to collect is ornaments. You won’t see glittery garland or a lot of  bright balls on my tree, but you will see an assortment of decorations, most of which have a special place in my heart or a memory attached to them. I confess there a few that probably should be purged, but I’ll have to replace them with something else first. A few weeks ago when my sis and I spent the day at an outlet mall north of Seattle, we both bought each other ornaments. This was the one she gave me. 

Dec 11 045

Isn’t it the best?!

This morning on my Twitter feed I came across a very easy ‘finger knit garland’ craft. A yarn garland!! I’m going to try it and I’ll let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

  1. Nice decorations! Hmm...a yarn garland sounds like a good way to do some stash busting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ornament from your sister is so perfect for you! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by and leaving a comment!