Nov 1, 2011

Happy Movember!

I hate moustaches. I'll tell you that right off. Nothing personal, but I do. Having said that, I just found out today that most of the men in my family are growing 'staches this month! Ewwwwwww......triple ewww, in fact! But it will be interesting to watch, though.

When I met Dave, he had a moustache. And I had never seen him without one until 1993! We had been married 11 years before I saw him with a naked face! he looked so strange to me. So clean faced. So... handsome!

 Right then and there I decided he would never again grow one.

Well, today, he has begun to grow one again. (He got my permission).

I may post pics... if I dare.

On another note, I may attempt 31 days of blogging... NaBloPoMo, to be official. We'll see how it goes. No promises.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Nablopomo would be awesome. I sent you a great mustache link. I hope you post pictures of Dave's. (Old and new)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate mustaches too. I remember Dad coming home after being at Choices, and not recognizing him at first!! I love that the guys are growing the facial hair as a way to support Opa, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the hairy faces, although I can't say too much seeing as I have a husband with one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by and leaving a comment!