Nov 23, 2011

Background Noise

image photo courtesy of dreamstime.com

Some days I prefer nothing but perfect quiet when I’m working. Other days, like tonight, I felt totally inspired to work by turning up my music. For a few dollars a month, I have access to thousands of artists and songs on the LastFM site. I can create my own ‘radio stations’ and listen ad free. Tonight my music of choice was Jars of Clay radio. Lest you think it was all one group, it’s not. It’s just similar music lumped together. Lots of variety. Nothing repeated. And if I don’t like a particular song, I can ‘ban’ it for good or just skip it.

And tonight was a productive evening.

What about you? What music inspires you to get work done?

Speaking of music, I discovered a new (to me) artist the other day. I want to get her new album. Leigh Nash.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for being my techie friend who puts me onto things like this. When I get some time I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by and leaving a comment!