Dec 20, 2011

Can’t Wait to Give This

Dec 11 061

I’ve decided to purchase a special ornament for Mike and Katie for every Christmas since they were married. This will be their second married Christmas. I found this ornament in the States at the outlet mall we visited. I just HAD to purchase it. Those two love to camp and travel, so I thought it was very appropriate! Now, as you can see, there is a baby bear, but if they question it, I’ll say that  it represents all the teddies Mike was attached to over the years. Unless they tell me otherwise!! ha!ha!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Reading in bed ... is that a family thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice tradition to start! I'm going to have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ornament! Don't you love it when you find something that's just perfect for someone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so TOTALLY awesome. I love the idea and I love the ornament!! I am going to snitch the idea too =)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for popping by and leaving a comment!